Updated Daily for Muslims in Britain
This script is designed and updated by NekiInfosys.
- Zakaah (Nisab) is calculated based on 612.36 grams of Silver. Nisaab means threshold beyond which Zakaah is due upon your Assets.
- Mahr (M) is calculated based on 31 grams of Silver. It is the minimum Dowry which must be paid upon marraige in the Hanafi Madhab.
- Mahr (F) is calculated based on 1530 grams of Silver. It is the Dowry fixed by Prophet of Allah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) for his beloved daughter, Sayyida Fatima (RA).
- Value Added Tax (VAT) at 20% is added to all Calculations.
- These Calculations are for United Kingdom. Do not convert to your local currency. Re-Calculate for your own country using local prices and figures, provided.
- Consult your local Scholars on how to calculate Zakaah and the various rulings pertaining to it.
- These figures are updated from Monday to Friday.